The library was existed with the opening of the college in 1961 initially started by J.D. Patil alias Babasaheb Sangludkar then handed over to Shri Shivaji Edication Society Amravati under the headship of Dr. Panjabaro alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh. It has more than 33000 collections consisting of books, back volumes of journals and periodicals, maps, CDs and rare books. The library collection grew since the days of J.D. Patil alias Babasaheb Sangludkar who is the founder of college has donated his private collection to the college the library.
|Library Traditional Collection|
|2.||Back Volume of Journals and Periodicals||1125|
|5.||Question papers sets||286|
|Current Journal Subscription & Newspapers|
|1.||Print Journal and Periodicals||34|